Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rock Blogster! (and another red jewelry designer!)

I'm back to spread some more love, and tell y'all about another of the wonderful people who populate my internet crafty life! Gretchen is a local Bangor-ian, and is the creative spirit behind Lobster on a String. She creates wonderful, unique pieces that have down home Maine charm but  are refined, clean and modern. She is constantly experimenting with new techniques and materials, and that really makes for some imaginative, exciting jewelry. In the past few months that we have been facebook, etsy and artfire pals she has created pieces with sea glass, sterling silver, PMC, repurposed vintage elements, gemstones, glass, you name it really! OK, now I bet you are just dying to see it huh? Are you  even still here, or did you already go to her shop? 
Yeah, I would have too...if anyone is still reading though, here are a few of my favorites. Lobster on a String is on etsy, artfire, and a new blog!
Sea Pottery and Pearl Necklace 
Vintage Re-do Earrings, Crazy Daisies
GO! Buy some NOW! <3 Dork

2 comments:

Lobster On A String said...

Thank you so much David---you are so sweet to write about me and my shop. I love making jewelry!! And I'm loving being cyber-pals with you too...can't wait to meet you in person--hopefully soon!! :)

Anonymous said...

Good choice David!!! Lobster does great work.