Monday, October 4, 2010

Artfire totally rocks

Things are really starting to fall into place in my Artfire shop, and I feel like I am arriving at the party just when it was starting to get into full swing! The site itself just left beta mode and looks better than ever! And to celebrate they offered an amazing group buy in opportunity, Pro memberships and all the benefits that come with it for $5.95 a month! SERIOUSLY. Unlimited listings, an on site blog and gallery, a bunch of cool tools. It has taken me a while to find my sea legs, but I'm feeling good about it. I am learning so much, but I feel like the skills I am learning there prepare me for bigger and better things in a way much better than etsy's little internal pond. But enough seller mumbo jumbo, if you are here you probably are looking for eyecandy, so without further ado....Here are a few of my recent artfire favorite studios, please check them out!
Seller chuckhljal made thesetruly fab earrings out of lampwork glass pumpkins. They are super cool and original!
Pumpkin Earrings


The Cobweb Palace is another shop I can't sttop checking out! In the creators own words, "Sentimental, nostalgic, romantic, poignant...the past is my muse. Heirloom quality handmade pieces for you to treasure. One, and only one, ever." Pretty accurate, what do you think?
Art Deco Rhinestone Buckle and Antique Element Necklace
 And last but not least, Shiny Adornments. This shop makes a range of unique items, stuff with stunning high end gems,  and others with playful fun blown glass. Basically if it's shiny and adornment and ALSO cool as jazz, it makes the cut! The evidence?
      Dark Dream - Sterling Silver, Labradorite
 Wow, right?!?! Y'all are whipping out the credit cards aren't you? Supporti ng handmade is always a good  idea and handmade jewelry makes a great Christmas or other upcoming Holiday of your Choice gift!
And hey, while you are shopping....I'll show off one of mine and buzz off! Here are the Smitten Earrings!
Smitten Earrings
Without further ado I bid you adieu! <3 Dork

3 comments:

ShinyAdornments said...

What a nice surprise to find the shout out on your blog. Thanks very much! And welcome to Artfire.
:-)
Kristy
Simply Shiny Blog

Anonymous said...

I noticed your lovely Sterling Silver Crystal Fuschia Pendant on the front page of artfire! Beautiful shop and gorgeous jewelry!

:]

Dorkorama said...

Thanks! Yeah that made my day =)