Tuesday, October 19, 2010

BOO! that was a ghost not the adorable kitty who is my avatar

Decorate for Christmas? You can have it! Parties with streamers and balloons? I'll attend but if I'm hosting I am worried about my outfit not the decorations. Halloween though-THAT is my JAM! As I have said before Ilove all things bratty and punk so the skulls and the gothy vibe is totally up my alley. Plus you are encouraged to go over the top. I have never even been under the top so as far as I am concerned, Halloween Rocks.

Tonight my good friend Mikey helped me decorate, and I love to be a show off so I thought I'd show my pictures. Or at least a few favorites. The mannequin head ones are a bit disturbing, be warned. 




I love it! So fun! I still have a few things I would like to do, this is just one area, but off to a good creepy start!
Speaking of "a few things" I have a few Halloween things left in the artfire shop! I really tried to make pieces that invoked the Halloween vibe but could work all season or even all year. I'll leave you with a few of those pictures to tempt you! Have a frighteningly good day! And please feel free to point me to your facebook or flickr or whatev with pictures of your Halloween decorations! ~<3 Dork



Ooops! Odd sizes! But all available at the Dorkorama shop on artfire!

No comments: