Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mad Men Inspired Jewelry!

Being the Dork I am, I'm not alkways the best at catching on to trends. While the entire world was freaking out over Mad Men, I somehow missed it. Tardy to the party, again. I was probably watching old episodes of the Muppet Show or something! But when my good friend Little David (that does NOT make me Big David) asked me to donate a few pieces for a Mad Men themed soiree how could I say no? So I am getting caught up on all the 60s fun! I'm thinking large pendant, vintage moon glow Lucite, pearls, gold and brooches. I know it involves cigarette smoking-one of my favorite past times!

What else says Mad Men to you? As a noob I would love it if people could point me in the right direction!


Ciao!~ <3 Dork

1 comment:

nancy john said...

it is fun to see that some of the kids today are choosing vintage rings. I have a couple that belonged to relatives and love them.

Diamond Pendants