Sunday, October 24, 2010

Natural Design

A few months back someone posted a link on my facebook fanpage. When I followed it, I was totally flattered by all of the kind words written about me! The woman responsible for that blog, Kim, is also a jewelry artisan. Natural Design is the company and I love it! Earthy yet elegant, fun but made with long lasting quality materials, and very wearable cool bracelets, necklaces and earrings.
Not only is she hella talented, but she is also so sweet to boot! Since her little dorkorama plug I have become online friends with her, and she really is encouraging and kind. Anyway, enough of me, let's look at some jewelry shall we?
Picasso Jasper Rectangle Long Necklace
Onyx in Cages
Cool stuff, huh? She is on Etsy and Artfire and also has a blog! That is all for now~ <3 Dork

1 comment:

Lobster On A String said...

And due to your online friendship with Kim, I have also become friends with her so thank you! I second you too~ she is sweet, very talented, and makes beautiful jewelry creations...I love all the natural stone she uses!!