Sunday, October 17, 2010

Multiple Personalities Have Hissyfits! News at 11...

Kathleen Hanna, a role model for my type

I have long felt that whatever divine being or evolutionary hiccup/genetic fluke brought me into being made a small error, or a happy accident really. They were assembling a 50 year old literature professor and a 15 year old rebel grrrrl and something happened, they got distracted or confused, and out came yours truly~Dork.
I have a love of all things boring and stuffy, tweeds and sweaters, books and libraries, lectures and wheat bread. I also totally love, the word 'totally' 'like' and most of all 'rad or radical' early 90s riot grrrl music, the gossip, candy, neon, fishnet gloves, Madonna, nail polish, doodling, and kitties and UNICORNS!
Lately  I have been embracing the latter obviously, but Buzz Killington is in there still-Winter tends to bring him out more. But as my Debbie Gibson side is in charge, I leave you with some jewelry from the dork shop that was definitely grrrl-created.

Hissyfit Earrings

Friday Im in Love Earrings
Thats all for now~ <3 Dork

No comments: