Monday, August 16, 2010

A little hiccup

So, my Etsy store has been closed. I am not sure if it is temporary or for good. My success there was great, and totally unexpected, and  I grew a bit faster than I anticipated. Ok, a lot faster than I anticipated. Felt like light-speed actually.  So, I'm taking a breather from the big E, but I will continue to sell stuff on artfire as Dorkorama,I only have one item  there at the moment, but I am taking stock, weeding out the stragglers, clipping the fuzz, and that will  be my online site for now. With Artfire you aren't required to become a member to buy from my shop, and I believe they have more payment options.I'll be slowly fixing the links on here, and  my facebook page to go there, but also taking a chance to have a breather. I'm making some jewelry for fun! I  just got mint green unicorn cameos, and peacock druzy quartz, and big brass gears! Stay Tuned! The new site will be,  http://dorkorama99.artfire.com  really just swap out the word etsy for artfire. It's not as much of a racket.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I have not bought anything from you yet, but I LOVE your style and your stuff!! Maybe someday soon I will be able to afford a purchase. You definitely have a unique product and I wish you continued success!!!