Thursday, August 12, 2010

Je ne comprende pas

I believe I have posted a pic of these earrings before, but they have proved to be soo popular. When I started my etsy site I originally wanted to do as many recycled items as I could, such as scrabble tile pendants, yadda yadda. And instead of stock images I was going to stamp and rubber stamp emboss them, that was my hook. Since that point though I have followed my muse all over the place and in less than a year (really?? thats all?) I have made a crazy amount of different things.
Recently however at goodwill, I found these disks, and to me they were a palette.  The finished product came out better than I expected and they have been received super well. What makes me happiest about them though is how close they are to my original vision of what dorkorama could be.  And are a good buffer when I start to doubt myself and my talent, and give all the credit to the materials.  Nowif I could just figure out what they say!

No comments: