Saturday, September 25, 2010

Halloween! Fun new pieces! And some bad romance!

I have been busily toiling away in the dork cave making lots of fun new jewels for all y'all. I have  a number of new Halloween items in the store including a piece that surprised me, it just happened,  out of nowhere, I had created the Great Pumpkin necklace!

It's made  of a pumpkin orange jade briolette, a Swarovski green saucer and rich brown antiqued brass wire. Seasonal, but not like a quilted seasonal vest with ghost your librarian wears! 

Also, definitely not for the librarian, unless she is a naughty one is this vampy dark glam gemstone and sterling silver necklace, with a blood red chalcedony, and a heart link chain that is abusively cute!
It's the Bad Romance necklace. I may blow whatever punk rock credibility I have left by saying I love Lady Gaga!

 These two  necklaces, and many other new seasonal, hopefully not tack things are in the artfire shop! Stop in!

No comments: