Saturday, April 24, 2010

Movin' On Up!

I've been wanting to upgrade the earring hooks in my shop for a while to sterling silver, to make them higher quality, and wearable for those sensitive skin folks. And I've known how to make them myself for awhile, but wasn't happy with the results. But lately, I've felt good about them, and so I made the leap and ordered 10ft of sterling silver wire, and also oxidized brass, just for fun. I can't wait! I'm driving the poor mailman crazy!
Oh! Speaking of mailmen, one of my favorite button rings had a gold metal button with a delivery man that said POD across the bottom, I assumed meaning of course, Paid on Delivery. So I researched the button, and it turns out it is antique, and from old US Postal Service uniforms. Very Cool!
So I was loving the USPS, until I found out one of my mailed orders was lost! Eeeeek!
So, maybe I'll also upgrade to FREE tracking, or at least delivery confirmation, along with the silver upgrade? Probably a good idea!


 

 
GOOOOD Postal Service


No comments: